ListersGeo is a successful, dynamic and growing team of friendly, professional consultants. As part of our continued growth and development, we are always pleased to hear from ambitious, qualified or graduate Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineers, Site Technicians and Laboratory Technicians.
ListersGeo offers its employees:
• Excellent Remuneration Packages
• Profit Share Programme
• Private Medical Health Care
• Car Allowance
• Performance Appraisals and Graduate Training Scheme, Accredited with the Geological Society’s Chartership Programme
• Company Funded Professional Memberships and Subscriptions
• Opportunity for Career Progression
Our office is centrally located within the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside with close links to both the M1 and M40 corridors.
To be considered for any vacancies, please send us your CV and a covering letter describing your experience, aspirations and how you can add value to the company.
Email us at [email protected]
> About Us
> Management Team
Geotechnical Engineer Required – Northamptonshire
ListersGeo are a long established Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Consultancy that operates throughout the UK. Our steadily expanding team of engineers provide a high quality of service in all aspects of ground investigation.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a ground investigation consultancy within the UK
- A BSc in Geology or related subject and ideally an MSc in Geotechnical Engineering
- Working towards Chartered status
- Self starter, team player with good inter-personal skills and proactive character
- Manage a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Manage financial budgets for projects
- Undertake fieldwork and supervision of site contractors
- Preparation of desk study reports, interpretative geotechnical and geoenvironmental reports and waste classification assessments to current UK standards
- A good understanding of characterising ground conditions and providing recommendations covering foundation design, ground improvements, earthworks, basements, retaining wall, mining and slope stability assessments. Conversant with GEO5 design software and geophysical surveys would be advantageous.
- A full UK driver’s licence is required for travelling to sites within the UK
- A valid CSCS card would be advantageous
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Private health care
- Profit share scheme
- Continuous Training under the BGS Accreditation Scheme and CPD Support
To find out more about ListersGeo, visit www.listersgeotechnics.co.uk.
To apply for the role please send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively call Ian Evetts on 01327 860060 to discuss the role